Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Taking or not Taking a Picture: That is the Quest, Essential

I did not want to take many pictures today.
I just enjoyed being in nature, with the plants, flowers, trees, animals, the people.
Though, I still like to share
a picture
in the portrait of words
hang on the wall of my consciousness
and depicted on a piece of paper

So dear reader,
To take a picture or not
this is the main quest
in my mind
as memories
encapsulate
the moments as we see it
at that time, at that moment, in that place
that will
ultimately change

I change constantly
day and night
my heart flickers
the words swirls
the wind blows
in circles
that I thought to believe,
there was a linear time
as a promise
of progress
many named as
modernity,
is long gone

I am forty
I understand now
only
that
we wake up every day
to a time
as a circle
does not repeat the past
but reap what to be harvested
if you choose,
with a new soil
with a new sun
with a new air of breath

Time comes and goes
in circle
like a dance
life is a dance
we do eat, every day, don't we
similarly,
we need to feed
the soul
that is also
hungry
every day
at least a few times
ideally at the dawn, at the dusk,
at the zenith of the day, in the aftermath, that we call
the afternoon
then when the sun began
to set
that
make five times

my dear self,
deciding is not enough
dedication
requires
self-fulfilment
and it brings dedication
be well
take care
the enlightening the times
five times a day
will descend
as a fur
snowing on you
as light
as light


No comments:

Post a Comment